Hi,

I’m also encountering that very error. It seems to happen at random on various
nodes.

Building remotely on Goku in workspace C:\Hudson_remote\workspace\code.git
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd\git.exe rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree #
> timeout=120
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd\git.exe config remote.origin.url
> git@server:code # timeout=120
ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'
ERROR: Error fetching remote repo 'origin'

I’m using Jenkins LTS 1.544.3 on a Windows 2008 server running Java 7.
Git plugin 2.2.9
Git client plugin 1.12.0
The nodes are all running Windows 7, Java 7, and either 1.8.3 or git 1.9.5.

Terry