I want to keep my workflow script in same git repo as rest of my code and
want to avoid hard-coding URLs or branch names into the workflow.

When I use "Groovy CPS DSL from SCM" it seems to check out into a separate
workspace, so I do not have access to anything in the git repo. I could
check out the code in the workflow for the second time, but for whatever
reason the SCM variables are not available within the workflow (why???)

Is there a good way to do this?

Thanks,

-M