Thanks, that looks awesome, but I am having some trouble with it in
practice (I think these are all MultiBranch plugin problems, but still)

1 - It seems to be able to create jobs but not delete them - I get an error
like this if a previously created job is to be deleted:

hudson.security.AccessDeniedException2: SYSTEM is missing the Job/Delete
permission

2 - What is the format for "Include branches" field in Git config? The only
thing I was able to get to work is either "*" or "master" - any attempt at
multiple specifiers seems to fail and there is no docs for it that I can
find. I would like to match several patterns.

3 - it does not seem to work with any branches with a slash (/) in them (it
creates a branch, but you cannot use it due to broken url)

-M