Hello,

sorry some additional informations.

I tried to realize this mainly with this plugins:

- NodeLabel Parameter Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NodeLabel+Parameter+Plugin>-
Parameterized
Trigger Plugin
<http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Parameterized+Remote+Trigger+Plugin>

1 jenkins master (1.625.3)

2 windows 7 slaves ( connected and started over JLNP):

-        slave1

-        slave2

3 job: (TestStarter -> FlashEcu -> TestEcu)

DownstreamTrigger
of

Job Test_Starter

DownstreamTrigger
of

Job FlashEcu

master| Test Starter

Slave1 | FlashEcu

Slave1 | TestEcu

Slave2 | FlashEcu

Slave2 | TestEcu

…

..

the job will be triggered on the special slave depending on the parameter
CurrentVariant(Variant1-3 runs on slave 1,Variant4 runs on slave2)

This work generally fine but the test takes much time, so it would be nice
if the test job(FlashEcu & TestEcu) can run parallel on the 2 or more
slaves.

I have tried it with the *Throttle Concurrent Build plugin, **but it worked
not really parallel the FlashJob will be blocked till it has ended.*

*Can anyone help me or give me a hint?*

*Best Regards*

*Ingo*