Hi Eric,

thank you for your Response.
It is not quite the same scenario you described.

First:
master: 2 executors
slave1: 1 executor
slave2: 1 executor

Maximum Total Concurrent Builds=2 or 0
Maximum Concurrent Builds Per Node=1

slave1 and slave2 in group Test_PC_Group1.

The job Test_Starter is restricted to run on the master
The jobs(FlashEcu,TestEcu) are restricted run on Test_PC_Group1.

Seond:

the build has not identically parameters:

there is a Parameter called Current_Variant which can be Variant 1 -
Variant 4.
FlashEcu (Variant1,Variant2,Variant3) runs on slave1
FlashEcu (Variant3) runs slave1

dependend on this value in the Job preparation section will be set  the
parameter Exeucting_Slave which which is the node where the downstream job
should run.

Executing_Slave=slave1 or slave2

On triggering the the downstream build this parameter will given as
NodeLabelParameter to the doenstream job (FlashEcu).

So the Scenario is

master                          Slave1 Actual Build        Slave2 Actual
Build           Slave1 next Build         Slave2 next Build
TestStarter[Variant1     ->Flash
Ecu[Variant1]
->TestEcu[Variant1]
TestStarter[Variant4                                            ->Flash
Ecu[Variant4]                                            ->TestEcu[Variant1]

only on execution per slave is needed, but the job chain
(flashEcu->TestEcu)  per node must be run complety !!!

So is it Possible with this plugins:

- NodeLabel Parameter Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/NodeLabel+Parameter+Plugin> -
Parameterized
Trigger Plugin
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.jenkins-ci.org%2Fdisplay%2FJENKINS%2FParameterized%2BRemote%2BTrigger%2BPlugin&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFEN_TFKo8sA_B-Koar8RPLo0Ga-w>-

Throttle Concurrent Builds Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Throttle+Concurrent+Builds+Plugin>-

EnvInject Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/EnvInject+Plugin>

If there is a working solution please give me hints to solve it.

It would be very nice  this can be later adpated with matrix builds (
plugins installed but jobs not matrix-configured).

Thanks in Advance.

Best  Rregards
Ingo