Von:    James Dumay <jdu...@cloudbees.com>
An:     Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>,
Datum:  27.05.2016 00:22
Betreff:        [Blue Ocean] A new user experience project for Jenkins
Gesendet von:   jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com

Hi Jenkins users,

Today I am happy to announce the open sourcing of a new user experience
for Jenkins called Blue Ocean.

We are looking to build an excellent experience around Pipeline and
Freestyle jobs with a focus on developer experience - how you as a
developer build better automation, easily diagnose failures, integrate
with tools like Github, Bitbucket or Slack and onboard new team members.
These are goals of the uttermost importance to this project.

We realise that we can’t do this alone and it will take more than just
Jenkins developers to make this effort successful. We need to hear from
the Jenkins user community about their thoughts on the project, where it
is heading and how we can help you hone your craft and build better
software using Jenkins.

Today we’ve made the source code available on Github, written a blog post
and created a video explaining the project in more detail. We will be
posting more updates to both the blog and mailing lists when there are
more updates to share.

If you have any questions or comments please reply to this post and I’ll
be more than happy to answer any questions you may have :)

Thanks,
James