Hi all,
I'm following this
<https://blog.dominikschadow.de/2015/07/using-owasp-dependency-check-as-jenkins-plugin/>
 tutorial
to use OWASP Dependency-Check plugin as Jenkins plugin, I'm not clear about
adding post steps and post build steps which are mentioned in this example,
do I need to configure the OWASP Dependency-Check plugin for every job I
work with ?

it would be great if anyone could suggest me any material where I can find
proper documentation on this integration.

Thanks