Hi there, im not an expert but maybe this can help you.

I use credentials-binding v1.7 plugin. (in addition with credential plugion
and plain credential plugin). This plugin allows you to use credentials of
different types:

   - Username with password - a username/password pair

   - Secret file - an uploaded file
   - Secret text - a raw secret string

Maybe the second one could be usefull for you. You can read more about this
here:

https://cloudbees.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203802500-Injecting-Secrets-into-Jenkins-Build-Jobs

Regards