Hi all,

I need to *automatedly* load sets of credentials to a Jenkins instance, so
that my jobs can pick up these credentials.

For this purpose I am using the Jenkins CLI, specifically the set of
commands provided by the Credentials Provider plugin:

  create-credentials-by-xml
    Create Credential by XML
  create-credentials-domain-by-xml
    Create Credentials Domain by XML
  get-credentials-as-xml
    Get a Credentials as XML (secrets redacted)
  get-credentials-domain-as-xml
    Get a Credentials Domain as XML
  list-credentials
    Lists the Credentials in a specific Store
  list-credentials-context-resolvers
    List Credentials Context Resolvers
  list-credentials-providers
    List Credentials Providers
   update-credentials-by-xml
    Update Credentials by XML
  update-credentials-domain-by-xml
    Update Credentials Domain by XML

I am trying to understand how to use them, but there is literally no
documentation on this beyond the actual code (which I unfortunately am
unable to understand).

*Question 1. What is the "Store ID"?*

Based on the error messages, I understand it is
list-credentials [Store ID]

I am unable to understand what the Store ID is. Another error message says
it should be in the format Provider::Resolver::ContextPath.
But where would I get this information from?

*Question 2: How do I load an XML for "create-credentials-by-xml"?*

When I use the create-credentials-by-xml, I assume I need to provide an XML
file. How do I provide this ? i.e would it be as follows
create-credentials-by-xml [Store ID] [Path to XML]
??