Greetings All,
I am working on new Jenkins usage model for my Team.
My idea is to:
1. Create new cloud instance
2. Configure it and install Jenkins using Ansible
3. Configure Jenkins using some kind of script
4. Create and configure few projcts - I have them in DSL scripts currently.

My problem is point nr 3.:
I need to:
a. Configure LDAP
b. Add nodes
c. Install needed plugins.

So far I've found script to add nodes, but don't know how to use it from
command line...

Anyone knows where to look for guides about my problem?

Thank You in advance,
Tomek