Hi,

I am facing authentication issue with GitHub and Jenkins. We have setup a 2
factor authentication in GITHUB, So I am facing issue on setting up
authentication with it. Any leads on it would be great!

Current I am getting the below error when I provide the username and
Password of GitHub. Is there anything else I need to take care of.

stderr: github --credentials get: github: command not found
github --credentials erase: github: command not found
remote: Invalid username or password.
fatal: Authentication failed for "Github repository URL"

Thanks,
Prakash