From: <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Sivakrishna Yarra
<sivakrishna.ya...@ramyamlab.com>
Date: Monday, January 30, 2017 at 12:39 AM
To: Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: How can integrate Type script with sonarQube using Jenkis

Hi,
I am using SonarQube  for code quality metrics by uisng Jenkins. Similarly i
wat to integrate TypeScript ( for angular 2) using SonarQube with Jenkins.
Please help on this.
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/4d82680d-ef05-4765-a3bd-dcbaa7b4ff8c%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/4d82680d-ef05-4765-a3bd-dcbaa7b4ff8c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.