the {workspace}@script is done during the initial fetch for the
Jenkinsfile. Normally the pipeline checkout config. This first checkout is
not transfer to the real workspace when you start the script

   1. the jenkinsfile checkout inside {workspace}@script. I strongly
   suggest you get a small repos without the source code, else you will be
   checkouting twice the source.
   2. read the jenkins file pipeline script inside {workspace}@script
   3. change the directory to {workspace}
   4. start executing the jenkinsfile inside {workspace}
   5. you pipeline script should scm checkout the real source code repos to
   compile or do any other tasks

I for one would like to have an env variables to get that @script folder,
since @script2+ is possible. I used some script helper to run the pipeline
script which are found into the Jenkinsfile repos only. Right now I do 3
checkout to ensure proper execution (I avoid refereing to
{workspace}@script at all). 1 for the initial jenkinsfile into the @script,
2 the jenkinsfile repos again for script helper into workspace which I can
access and 3 the source code itself into workspace.