Has anyone integrated a plugin with IntelliJ for editing a Jenkinsfile when
writing Jenkins pipelines? Where can I find how to do this? I'm not seeing
any plugins in the plugin repositories or on google, and the closest thing
I've found to a howto was using Gradle and not maven, so I'm unsure of how
to take those instructions and apply them to my setup.