Not trying to be obtuse, but are there even install instructions on that
page or directions for how to get IntelliJ to understand
GroovyDSL/Jenkinsfile? I see the "Describing GroovyDSL internal language in
its own terms" section mentioning IDEA PSI but I have no idea where it is
or how to set it up? Am I looking at the right section? This is for an
existing project, FWIW.