I'd like find out the following things from a multibranch pipeline script
associated with a github scm provider

   - Is this build happening for a branch or a pull request?
   - If it is for a pull request, then I need to know these as well
      - Commit-id of the tip of pull request
      - Commit-id of the merge target
      - Which branch is the destination for merging the pull request?
      - Is the pull request originating from a forked repo or branch on the
      same repo?

Would it be possible to find all of these from the scm variable? If so how?

PS: complete documentation on what the scm variable contains would be useful