I'm trying to pilot Jenkins 2.32.2 before upgrading our production system
which is running v 1.651.3.

Most of our jobs pull in from multiple Mercurial repositories, thus we are
heavily reliant upon the Multiple SCMs Plugin.

I'm facing an issue in Jenkins 2.32.2 in that the build change history is
not shown, it just displays "No changes". This is with version 0.6 of the
Multiple SCMs Plugin.

I have seen the banner on the Multple SCMs Plugin page which advises that
this plugin has been deprecated and "Users should migrate to Pipeline
Plugin". Having taken a quick look at the overview page and "How do I start
with Pipeline" topic, I am concerned that this is not something that can be
achieved without spending some considerable time learning (Pipeline Syntax,
stages, steps, agents, etc., etc.), so I would prefer to keep using the
Multiple SCMs plugin if at all possible.

Has anyone else in the community experienced this issue or can anyone
suggest a solution please?