From: thomas.lehm...@teamaol.com [mailto:thomas.lehm...@teamaol.com]
Sent: 20 April 2017 11:39
To: Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Cc: David Aldrich <david.aldr...@emea.nec.com>
Subject: Re: How to specify svn credentialsId in pipeline job?

Usually the adminstrator of a Jenkins is reponsible to register credentials
with a useful (readable) name. If those admin forget to give a name Jenkins
does it for your which results usually in something like this:
"b86bc2b6-994b-4811-ac98-0f35e9a9b114'

Of course you don't wanna have such ID's in your coded pipeline. Consider
you might have running your pipeline on different Jenkins providing the same
credentials (names) your project should be able to build without code changes.

It might be a permission thing that you cannot see the credentials.