Jenkins 2.51, running on Windows 7.

We've made very little changes for awhile (configuration, jobs, etc) but we
did recently upgrade it from several versions back. And I added the
Capitomcat and Deploy to container plugins (which brought in some of their
dependencies).

I created a couple freestyle projects that either copy an artifact from
another project or DOS copy a file from a location. And both of those would
deploy to a Tomcat 7 container.

Now it seems that whenever I create a new project - or even go to edit the
configuration of any recent similar ones - a lot of values get auto-filled
in (from the first project(s)). And keep reverting to those old/original
values I put for the first couple jobs I created.

I go to Configure and it shows the current correct project name for a
second and then it changes to one of those first two (it's always the same
one). And if I'm on one where I copy an artifact from another project, it
updates to the old one (project name and artifact name). And in the "Deploy
war/ear to a container" section - all those values are from the first job.

So I can change all these back to what I want and click Apply, and they
mostly stay that way until I go to configure again. But one or two of them
stick to their old values on execution no matter what I do (so I can change
the Deploy war/ear details and that sticks; but the project/artifact name
will revert to the first one when I do a build).

If I'm in configure and do anything like add a post-build step, again those
values will immediately revert to the first ones and I'll have to change
all of them back to what I want before pressing Apply.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? This is on the
latest Chrome. I did try on IE and then it seemed to *not* revert the
values while editing the configuration but again when I did a build from
there, it used the old project/artifact name to copy over.

Where do I look? What do I delete? (I've already removed the original
project where the values were coming from) Is there anything I can do save
re-installing Jenkins to fix this?

Thank you!