In Jenkins you can select "This project is parameterized" and add
parameters. My question is simple:
Can this parameter metadata be populated by an alternative
version-controlled source?

For example, can I define parameter definitions in my Jenkinsfile so that
when I click Build Now it will populate the parameters from this source?
If this is not possible, are they any other suggestions for addressing such
a requirement?

Thanks!

--

*Oracle Excellence Award Specialized Partner of the Year: Middleware, Asia
Pacific

Rubicon Red Privacy Policy <http://www.rubiconred.com/privacy-policy-2/>