I have a multibranch pipeline job that runs on a Linux slave. The source
code comes from a git repo at BitBucket.

Now, 3 questions:

1) I suppose that, for each new build, a "git pull" or similar is executed,
instead of a more expensive "git clone". Am I right?

2) Furthermore, I guess the "git pull" is executed twice: one at the
master, and one at the slave. Is that true?

3) If so, after the build is done, how can I get the path to the .git
folder on the master and also on the slave?

Thanks!