Thanks for the info, Mark!

One of the reasons I asked for these locations is that I wanted to learn
more about how Jenkins works.

Another reason is that I initially thought about using it to create a
"release notes"-like text containing the Jira issues that were resolved
between the last build and the current one (as each commit should have a
Jira issue ID in it).

But I guess there are better ways to achieve this...