I have a job that creates a new branch/tag in SVN. IT does so by modifying
some internal build files and then tagging it.

What I would like to do is kickstart a multibranch pipeline scan when that
job completes. How can one accomplish this?

Googling has not proven very fruitful. I thought I could either use the
"build" syntax or maybe issue a POST of some sort but I'm not 100% sure.

I'd rather manually kickstart the scan than poll if possible and i don't
want to build the tag, just have my multibranch pipeline scan and pickup
the newly tagged tree with a Jenkinsfile in it (ready and watiing!).

Thanks!

-aps