Regarding this issue I was not understanding the tcp6 who means IPv6 for
SSH, jenkins web config and the JNLP Master, but after reading about dual
mode IPv6 sockets, I notice that those handle IPv4 connections using
IPv4-Mapped
IPv6 Addresses <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4291#page-10>. And there are
no difference in netstat regarding single mode and dual mode of tcp6, in
both cases the representation is the same.

In this network I am using only IPv4, there are no IPv6 given to any
machine.