After search about CentOS firewall, I have discovered that there is a
firewall-cmd, and through that I was able to add port 8090 and now its
communicating.

Since I dont have a lot of knowledge about it I will leave here how to
accomplish that:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24729024/open-firewall-port-on-centos-7