Hi,

I have a repos I want to build all branches for (repos-A).
I do not want to put any jenkinsfiles (or any other build related stuff)
into this repos.
My jenkinsfile lives in a separate repos (repos-B).

So I need the branches from repos-A and I need the jenkinsfile to build
with from repos-B.

How can I set this up?

- the *Pipeline Multibranch Plugin* only seems to allow "*by Jenkinsfile*"
for *mode*
- the *Multi-Branch Project Plugin* is deprecated so I like to stay away
from it
- I could live with a hardcaded jenkinsfile in the job itself

Any help welcome!
Tom Brus