Thanks for the quick reply Daniel!

I am in the process of setting up an extra *jenkins library* repo and using
the *Pipeline Multibranch Defaults* plugin as you indicated.
This way I do not need any stubs in Repo-A which is my preference.
It looks good until now, although it feels like a workaround in various
ways.

I am a bit confused why these pipeline plugins lack some abviously useful
features that seem pretty simple to implement:

   - Why does the *Pipeline Multibranch* plugin not have the two options
   that the *Pipeline *plugin has?
      - *Pipeline Script* (for script in the job)
      - *Pipeline Script from SCM* (for script from some SCM)
   - Why is there a separate *Pipeline Multibranch Defaults *plugin to only
   add that one extra option
   - Why can I only define a jenkins library in *the root* of a SCM-repo?
   (now I need to maintain an extra repo)
   - Why can I not include a declarative pipeline in another declarative
   pipeline? (seems simple, but there seem to be technical issues...)

Anyway, thanks again for the pointers and workaround, they are happily
accepted!

Greetings,
Tom Brus