Good morning,

A few months ago Jenkins Pipeline released some very interesting
improvements
https://jenkins.io/blog/2019/07/05/jenkins-pipeline-stage-result-visualization-improvements/

with Groovy commands to declare unstable or failed stages.

My problem is to use this along with Performance plugin
<http://jenkinsci.github.io/performance-plugin/Reporting.html>. Even if the
report says it is a failure, the jenkins pipeline sees it as a Success

[image: perfpluginstatus.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

[image: status.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

How can I use the output of this status to set the status of the stage ?

Best regards, Robin