I have a build job configured for "GitHub hook trigger for GITScm polling".
The build succeeds when triggered manually, but always fails when it is
triggered via Github webhook!

Additionally, the other strange thing is I have a different build job
pointing to the same repository which also is configured to be triggered on
webhooks. However, this job doesn't have the same issue! It always succeeds
whether triggered manually or through webhook.

The Github hook log on failing job shows the following:

Started on Nov 25, 2020 1:32:53 PM
Started by event from 192.168.51.102 ?
https://build.mycompany.org/github-webhook/ on Wed Nov 25 13:32:50 CST 2020
Using strategy: Default
[poll] Last Built Revision: Revision
fe90cf7fdeb7ba612241e5db5b938eeed8dc0aa7 (origin/master)
The recommended git tool is: NONE
using credential b6baca1a-e93c-48d5-bdd8-1035c64a3226
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git --version # timeout=10
using GIT_SSH to set credentials Github
ERROR: Failed to record SCM polling
java.lang.RuntimeException: ssh executable not found. The git plugin only
supports official git client http://git-scm.com/download/win
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.getSSHExecutable(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2319)
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.createWindowsGitSSH(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2325)
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1989)
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1951)
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1942)
    at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.getHeadRev(CliGitAPIImpl.java:3325)
    at
hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.compareRemoteRevisionWithImpl(GitSCM.java:718)
    at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.compareRemoteRevisionWith(GitSCM.java:677)
    at hudson.scm.SCM.compareRemoteRevisionWith(SCM.java:401)
    at hudson.scm.SCM.poll(SCM.java:418)
    at hudson.model.AbstractProject._poll(AbstractProject.java:1388)
    at hudson.model.AbstractProject.poll(AbstractProject.java:1291)
    at
com.cloudbees.jenkins.GitHubPushTrigger$1.runPolling(GitHubPushTrigger.java:124)
    at
com.cloudbees.jenkins.GitHubPushTrigger$1.run(GitHubPushTrigger.java:150)
    at
hudson.util.SequentialExecutionQueue$QueueEntry.run(SequentialExecutionQueue.java:119)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Both build jobs are running on a Linux Jenkins slave (master is Windows).
We are using Jenkins 2.243 with the latest plugins (updated today).

Can anyone advise? Thank you!