Hello,

update: " On the slaves we just found a blocker: We get a problem on
building for Coverity (SCA). (I suspect a tool to fetch the different parts
of the SW, which uses Java) "
We found the culprit: A internal tool, which uses Java and got the check
wrong. It tries to check for JDK >= 8 and got confused by finding JDK11
(with a differently formatted version string (Sun JJDK <=> openJDK)
So there never was a specific Coverity problem and we fixed our specific
one.
We're currently using JDK11 on master and all slaves.

Martin