I do notice that my build has a "BUILD_URL" var in the environment, so that
gives me the "prefix" of the url, but the url to the file in the workspace
has pieces like the following after the BUILD_URL value:
"/execution/node/22/ws/". I don't see anything else in the environment that
can help me construct that part of the url.