db...@cloudbees.com schrieb am Mittwoch, 22. September 2021 um 14:54:48
UTC+2:

> On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 5:49 PM Jerome Godbout <jerome.god...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Humm, that would be hard and security unwise. The executing node path
>> aren't available to the web.
>

> They are in the case of workspace files (to users with appropriate
> permissions).
>
> I think the problem is that it's difficult to obtain the pipeline node ID
> for the `node` step allocating the workspace.
>
> Between the BUILD_URL and WORKSPACE (the prefix of the path to remove),
> the rest should be known.

I the another problem that is more important (at least in general): The
workspace is not persisted as part of the job, instead it
 may well get reused  and/or cleaned once the job is finished. So clicking
the link on an older job may well get you the file from
a newer run. That's why I really recommend to just archive this file as
artifact and use the artifact link( which is stable and easier to construct)
instead.
Björn