I use the role strategy plugin to distinguish the rights of each user
group. In the dialog "Assign Roles" the users are assigned to the role
"Developer". But the behavior changes only when I change the rights of the
group "Anonymous".

How is it possible that role assignment is ignored and the role "Anonymous"
is used instead? How can I restore the actual behavior? The behavior showed
up when I tried to start the build of a pipeline via git hook. However, I
did not consciously change any configurations for this, which can explain
such behavior.

Do any of you have an idea how I can fix the problem? Or win which
direction I can at least look further? I'm slowly running out of ideas.

Thanks a lot
Heiko