Hi all,
some times ago we enabled the discovery of tags in our GitHub Organization
project on Jenkins and now a new tab with tags and builds done by checking
out the tags is availabe.

Although, after a while, we have now that tag full of a lot of tags we are
not building anymore because are old or irrelevant.

Is there a way to set Jenkins to discover only certain tags based on a
patter name, similar to branches?
If not what are my alternatives to hide some tags from that tab?

Thanks,
Gianluca.