On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:02:18 PM UTC-7 Madhu Muchukota wrote:

> Thanks Mark
>
> All I'm doing is just triggering/running a multi branch pipeline job from
> the controller UI.
>
> I will be happy to share more information needed from my end.

Unfortunately, somehow you have a failure mode that is different than the
100,000+ Jenkins controllers around the world that are running with Java
11.  I don't have any suggestions about what could be different.

Things that you could explore:

   - Does the same failure happen
      - on a different computer running the same configuration?
      - on a different computer running without Tomcat?
      - on the same computer running without Tomcat?
      - Were there recent upgrades to any components?
      - Core upgrade
      - Plugin upgrades
      - Operating system upgrades
   - Were there any recent system configuration changes?
      - Were settings increased on the system make it more secure or to
      better defend it?