Hi,

I got a problem with the 'sin' function as follows:

(defglobal ?*mathFuns* = java.lang.Math)
(printout t "sin test: " (call ?*mathFuns* sin 1))

When I run the  program including the part above, it gave me a error like
"No method 'sin' or invalid argument".  If I use an initialized variable
in the place of 1, it works just fine.  I am wondering if somebody knows
why it works like that. Thank you very much.

Yingjie Wang