hi, all
I got a question of multiple rules and multiple facts. Please help me out.

Two scenarios:
1. We have 2 facts in memory and they can fire one rule both. Are 2 facts
triggered sequencially? If RHS of that rule takes 5 ms to execute, the time
to trigger 2 facts will be at least 10 ms? Are there some ways of triggering
2 facts in parallel?

2.We have 1 fact and it can fire 2 rules. Are 2 rules fired in seqence?
Suppose RHS of the first fired rule takes 5 ms to execute, the second rule
has to wait for 5 ms to fire?

It seems that the questions are related to performance and thread-safe.

thanks for your help
Gang