Dear all,
     Where can I get the Java APIs for ANN and BBN ?
     Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Yi-Ju Chen (cotton)
System Development Department
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
121, Park Ave. 3, Science-Based Industrial Park Hsin-Chu, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Ext: 7072749
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Lawrence A. Janowitch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/10/2002 09:11:29 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]