Hello,

To try and find out what is happening with my endless loop (previous post),
I turned on the trace of the activations.

I do see this:

++++ Will fire: OrmedScript@5fbb66
<== Activation: MAIN::component2 :  f-1
==> Activation: MAIN::component2 :  f-1
==> Activation: MAIN::ASP1 :  f-1, f-3
++++ Did fire: OrmedScript@5fbb66

The will fire and did fire is just before and after a property change
notification in OrmedContext.

However the property being changed is selectedScript and is NOT matched in
the following rule:

(defrule ASP1
    (OrmedContext
        (readyToRun TRUE)
        (task "script")
        (OBJECT ?c)
    )
    (CompleterResponseElement
        (ormedContext ?c)
        (key "ASP")
    )

So this leads to the following questions:

1. What do the <== and ==> mean in the trace?
2. What is f-1, etc... (functions?)
3. Would the rule fire again if a property changes in OrmedContext even if
the property is not used in the rule (as you can see in my example)?

Thanks!

Alex

--
Alexander Lamb