Ouch!  Right!  What a way to start the New Year!  In all of my previous emails
please replace "recursion" with "refraction" - recursion is the
self-addressing behavior of an algorithm.  By way of explanation, I had been
reading on the recursive principles of Rete that same day.  I could blame it
all on having a "senior moment" except that this has been happening since I
was 13 years old, or somewhere near the beginning of puberty.  :-)

Thanks for the clarification.

SDG
jco

James C. Owen