Hi all,

This seems like a rather trivial question, but I cannot find a way to print out a
single
fact.  I don't want to print out all facts using (facts), I just want to be able to
print
out a single fact with something like (ppfact <fact-id>).  Or even better would be a
recursive function that would print out a fact, and any fact within that fact.

- Nik.

=====