Hi all,

I have a java program that uses a Rete inside of it, and I initialize the Rete using a
batch command that puts a flat file full of JESS code into the Rete.  When I run the
Rete
and I get a runtime error, I can print out the exception message, however, the line
number it gives me is -1.  Why does this happen and is there any way around it?

- Nik.

=====