Hi,

I'm trying to queue JessEvents for sceduled processing in an agent. But some
strange effects occure. All queued Events are equal.
After examining the source code, I think, there is a call-by-reference
problem. All JessEvents passed to JessListener.eventHappend(JessEvent) are
the same instance once instanciated in the JessEventSupport constructor.
They only get different parameter when triggered in Rete.broadcastEvent.
In my project it's possible to work arround, by just creating a new
JessEvent object before queueing, but I'm not sure whether it's the desired
behaviour.

I would really appreciate if somebody could check my observations.

Regards

Christian

Christian Loos
TU Ilmenau