I'm not much on Agent Technology these days, even though I did play around a
bit with FIPA way back when.  We even did something similar to what you're
describing but the powers that be managed to make it really, really
complicated.  Regardless, we did get it running without actually using FIPA,
even after all of the research into it.

However, Richard Halsey continued this discovery process long after the job
petered out.  You might check with him as well.

> I think Xavier Noria wrote:

[ Asking about using Jess in an agent framework ]

James C. Owen
Senior KE
Knowledgebased Systems Corporation
6314 Kelly Circle