I think bhaskar yallala wrote:

> In above rule, if I want to get all the matching demands as list on RHS, how can I
> get them?
> Right now, I only get first demand that's matched.

The "traditional" answer is that you don't really want that list; just have
the rule fire once for each item. If you really do want the list, have
each firing add the item to a Java List object held in some well-known
place, and thereby collect them all.

The upcoming Jess 7 has the "accumulate" conditional element, which
will let you build a list like this on the left-hand-side of the
rule. We should have a 7.0 beta release within a few weeks now.