Hi all,

I am a newbie to jess and have written this code:

(defrule calcifnc

(bondMVMax (cusip ?c))

(bondMVMax (mv ?mv))

(bondMVMax (issue_outstanding ?io&~nil))

5. (bind ?noncomp (/ ?mv ?io))

(test (> ?noncomp 10))

=>

(printout t ?c " is Non Complaint nc = " ?noncomp crlf)

)

At line 5, it gives me the following error:

Jess reported an error in routine Jesp.parsePattern

while executing (batch jessrules/bondMVMaxPCOutstandingrules.clp).

Message: Bad slot value .

Program text: ( defrule calcifnc ( bondMVMax ( cusip ?c ) ) ( bondMVMax ( mv ?mv ) ) ( bondMVMax ( issue_outstanding ?io & ~~ nil ) ) ( bind ?noncomp ( at line 5.

I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong!

Also, I wish to save all the facts that meet the tests to a data structure and then return the data to my java program. What is the best method to do this??

Thanks

Chirag

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.