Hi,

Assume I have 2 facts:

(assert (adv-attribute radio-advertisement
low-budget))
(assert (adv-attribute radio-advertisement
control-message-frequency))

How can I extract these 2 facts out? I tried:-

(assert (adv-attribute radio-advertisement ?x))

(defrule
(adv-attribute radio-advertisement ?x)
=>
(printout t "Suitable advertiememt is: " ?x)
)

It print out only one of the facts. I am not sure
which one, but only one.

OR should i use LIST instead, eg
(assert (adv-attribute radio-advertisement low-budget
control-message-frequency))

(assert (adv-attribute radio-advertisement $?x))

(defrule
(adv-attribute radio-advertisement $?x)
=>
(printout t "Suitable advertiement is: " $?x)
)

Then it is possible, BUT, I have got more than 2
attributes for Radoi Advertisment, my facts become
unreadable.

Please advice.

Calvin