Hi,

Thank you for the advice, I am able to print the
activated facts out.

I have this one last question. How can I get the
activated facts out into Java variable? I need to show
the activated facts to user, the result or asserting a
query to knowledge.

Do I need to grab by attribs=* using string pattern
matching? I tried Iterator i = r.listActivations(),
but I do not know how to populate the Iterator
contents out. Please advice.

-------------------------
Fact-id=<Fact-2>
id=2
attribs=control-message-frequency
Fact-id=<Fact-1>
id=1
attribs=low-budget
f-0   (MAIN::initial-fact)
f-1   (MAIN::adv-attributes (id 1) (attribs
low-budget))
f-2   (MAIN::adv-attributes (id 2) (attribs
control-message-frequency))
For a total of 3 facts.