Tried it. Does not work. But there are a LOT of dependencies of BIRT; this one just stuck out. Probably best to try to rebuild the JessDE with Eclipse 3.2 and see if everything still works based on the Callisto distribution of all these plugins. For now, I will do without reports, since I have my hands full trying to learn Jess!

- Mike