Or, maybe I just misunderstood the problem. And Ernest had a good suggestion as well... :-)

SDG
jco
"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.'' The speech was made 29 October 1941 to the boys at Churchill's old public [private] school, Harrow--not Oxford nor Cambridge.